I woke up this morning to a stereotypical rainy day in London. While some people may be put in a sour mood by this, I was ecstatic! I love a good rainy day when there hasn’t been one in a while. I’ve decided that my love for rainy days should be shared!
So why do I love rainy days?
- Cozy clothing
- A hot cup of coffee always tastes better for some reason
- I want to read (even more than usual)
- The sound of rain makes me feel peaceful
- Puddle-jumping (with the right footwear)
- Fun umbrellas, hats and jackets
- The world around me gets a little quieter
- Rainy day playlists on Spotify
- The feel of raindrops on my face is refreshing
- Everything else seems a little brighter because of the darkness
So, how do you feel about rainy days? Do you love them or hate them? Do you have other reasons for embracing a rainy day? If you’re experiencing the same kind of weather, try embracing it and seeing why it’s good.