I’ve recently become one of this women who switches bags on a daily basis, which is super fun, but I’m realizing how much crap I carry around with me. Some of it I consider to be “essential”, but really, why so many napkins? I know some bloggers who do this post seem to have the perfect set up with their blotting wipes, Evian mist and their ultra glam compact mirror, but my bag is not like that at all. I consider my bag like a black hole. I forget what’s in there until six months later when I’m looking for spare change to go to the store so they don’t charge me an extra fee for using my debit card. I’ve decided that maybe putting the contents of my bag on blast will help me make things a little cleaner, more “minimal”, and my just help me become less of a mess (I’m not even believing this lie as I’m writing it but maybe it’ll help). So (insert drumroll noise here) what’s in my bag?
- Fact: I have a borderline obsession with hand sanitizer. All of my friends know this, which is why I have about 400 bottles of it. However, this one is great because it’s a little spray container so I don’t ever accidentally squeeze too much out.
- Okay so I made fun of the women who carry around a compact mirror, but turns out I do have one. I honestly forgot I even had it in my bag, but it was a happy find. My lovely sister bought this one for me for Christmas a couple of years ago and I’m so happy to have found it.
- I can’t leave my house without my Kindle. I love it so much because I’m able to read my book everywhere I go. Also, it’s so thin and lightweight that I can read “Pillars of The Earth” and not have to lug around the 1,100-page novel around with me.
- My beautiful Gucci sunglasses never leave my side. I am an optimist and I’m always hoping that the day will bring a lot of sunshine. Unfortunately I live in a place where a nice day means that it was lighter than dark grey. However, when there is sun, it’s like everyone has gone blind, so carrying these babies around is a pretty smart thing to do.
- Sometimes a girl just wants to add a little spring to her step, and when I do, it’s usually with a bit of a lip color. Lately, I’ve been loving the TONYMOLY Magic Lip Tint Delight in Red Berry. It feels and smells so good, which makes putting it on almost a daily habit.
- I used to use a phone case that had card slots on the inside flap. However, I’ve changed cases, which meant that I either needed to start carrying my bulky wallet or get a card holder. Obviously, I went with the card holder, and I got it from Bimba y Lola. I love this brand so much, not only because the jewelry, apparel and accessories are amazing, but also because it’s from Spain, and I love all things from Spain (which is why I have a picture of my and my Spaniard inside 😘).
- I swear that headphones keep me sane all day long. You never know when you either need to focus or when you’ll want to zone out. I love making Spotify playlists and finding new music to jam out to either on my way to work or on my way home.
- Last but not least is my cherished baby. I think like most people these days that I carry my phone pretty much everywhere. Do I need to say more?