Once again, it’s the end of the month! How is this even possible?! I can’t believe how fast this month has gone by. But then I remember how much actually happened in the last 30 days. Moving, packing, unpacking and plenty of flying in between all of that. However, before I start rambling, here’s the November blog roundup incase your month was super hectic and you want to catch up on everything I posted.
- As always, here’s all of the awesome songs I recommended for November
- I compiled a list of my all-time favorite potpourri DIY scents to make your home smell like the holidays
- I shared what I like to do on a rainy day by myself
- Because Christmas is around the corner, I put together my 10 favorite fashion items I wouldn’t mind unwrapping under the tree this year
- I opened up about my big move to Miami!
- I shared our amazing experience at the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Finally, I put together four tips on how to survive the holidays when you’re watching your weight