Another week has come and gone, and what a week it’s been! So much stuff happened this week that I am so thankful I got to the weekend in one piece. It was finally our first full week back in Miami, and we’re finally settling in. I’m really happy that the majority of our furniture is here and we can start really getting into decorating the place and making it feel like home. This week also brought on another health spree, which we’re both trying to stick to. Thanks to that though, I wrote a new post all about my five favorite apps that help me stay motivated.
It’s now that time to recap on some of the amazing things that happened this week, or that I found over these last seven days:
- L’Oreal Paris Elvive has hired Amena Khan as their first ever wearing a hijab in their ad campaign.
- I hope that my boyfriend does something super basic for Valentine’s day, like buy me these millennial pink Kit Kats. I mean, they are my favorite!
- My obsession with cooking has lead me to reading so many posts on tips!
- InStyle rounded up a list of Women’s Rights wins to make all of us feel better about humanity.
- I LOVE Marie Antoinette, and now I can see some of her possessions.