So if you don’t follow me on Twitter, or aren’t in my phone book, then you don’t know how excited I am that I’m heading to Disney this weekend! It’s been almost three years since I visited Lake Buena Vista, and that is way too long for this Disney-obsessed lady. If you don’t know about my love for all things Disney, check out my post on my favorite Disney flicks.
I’ve been fortunate to have been visiting the ‘house of mouse’ since I was 18 months old. It is probably where I’m happiest, which makes sense as to why it’s called the happiest place on Earth. Since booking the trip I’ve been so excited about where to go, what to do, and most of all, what to pack! I thought that I would write a post on my perfect packing list for Disney.
- Women Sounds of Disney Short-Sleeve Graphic T-Shirt | Uniqlo | $14.90
- Disney Chip & Dale Intarsia Coin Purse | BoxLunch | $7.92
- Minnie Mouse Kisslock Bag | COACH| $450.00
- Sassy and Structured Skinny Pants in Dots | ModCloth | $65.00
- Never Land Denim Jacket | Cakeworthy | $79.95
- Disney x CR Denim Backpack | Christopher Raeburn | £133.50
- Minnie Mouse Icon Phone Case | ShopDisney | $29.99
- MOA Master of Arts Sneakers | MOA | $223.00
- Gap x Disney Love Icon Denim Jacket | Gap| $76.99
- Disney x DN Snow White Cosmetic Case | ASOS | $36.00