Let me share with you what I’ve been thinking these last few days: HOW IS IT ALREADY THANKSGIVING?! Honestly, it’s pretty much screaming in my head since last weekend. But seriously where did this year go? So since I know I’m going to probably have to answer this question, sitting around a table with people I love, I thought I’d make my own little list of what I’m thankful for this year.
- I’m thankful for my incredible family who has supported me, especially during this last year.
- I’m thankful for my amazing friends. I really don’t know what I’d do without them.
- I’m thankful for all of the hard work I’ve put into the last 12 months.
- I’m thankful for being able to spend the holiday with my second family. Thanks Monica and Ben for having me.
- I’m thankful for all of the great things to come!
Happy thanksgiving everyone!